TFLOKI is another one of the very early tokens that are challenging to purchase for people that only use mainstream exchanges. There are a couple different paths to purchasing TFLOKI.
Either of these options require you to install and create a Terra Station wallet.
- Buy ETH or USDT on any exchange
- Send the ETH or USDT from the exchange to your MetaMask wallet
- Swap ETH or USDT to UST
- Go to https://bridge.terra.money/ and bridge your UST to the Terra Luna chain
- Now you have UST on the Terra Luna chain and you can go here to swap UST for TFLOKI – https://terrafloki.io/app/trade/buy
- Add funds to an exchange where you can purchase LUNA such as KuCoin
- Purchase LUNA on that exchange
- Withdrawal you LUNA to Terra Station
- Swap your LUNA for UST
5. Now you have UST on the Terra Luna chain and you can go here to swap UST for TFLOKI – https://terrafloki.io/app/trade/buy
Make sure you stake your TFLOKI to earn tickets, there is no lock up and easy passive way to earn while you hold your TFLOKI or collect them until you reach 1 full ticket. This ticket will then allow you to exchange it for one of the TFLOKI NFTs once they drop. There are 21 days remaining until the first drop of 1000 NFTs. Each of the following 5 months will be 1k more per collection NFT drops. Read more on that here.
Here are a few of their NFTs they’ve dropped on Twitter so far:
Here are TFLOKI’s platforms: